Anchor










I'm here, so whenever at all you need me I go no where,

For even if you ghost out, I will remain for I am an oddity.

Yes, I'm that Phoenix that swims but not so good;

And I will accept whatever you do because I'm that dude.

So take your time, I'll wait,

Time waits for no one, but I will for you.


Yeah, I know every shadowed corner of you,

Every fold in your garment, every spot on your face, every wrinkle.

Too shy to say these words hidden for so long in my deepest members.

If only my eyes could talk as they stare then you would know;

Then you would know my deepest thoughts of which I cannot speak,

Then you will know that though these tides stop at nothing, I'm anchored by you.


Chaotic and boisterous mind of mine, 

Longing for your presence,

To be with me during the cold and lonesome nights.

Perhaps I will find fulfilment outside these walls;

But I am chained and I do not wish to break free.

I am your prisoner and I don't mind. 

There's magic in this misery.


Guest writer : K!O™

photo credit: pixabay.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Find Calm and Reduce Anxiety: Strategies for Overwhelmed Individuals